Tuned In Grading uses strict evaluation and grading standards when grading an encapsulating a vinyl record submitted to Tuned In Grading. View our Grading Scale HERE.
Tuned In Grading guarantees that all vinyl records submitted shall be graded with Tuned In Grading’s Grading Standards and:
1. Vinyl records graded and encapsulated by Tuned In Grading are authentic or otherwise notated where they are not authorized pressings; for example, the Trade Mark of Quality label was known to produce unauthorized live recordings and although not considered authorized, they are considered to be authentic and are valuable collector’s items that can be submitted for grading and encapsulation.
2. The grade assigned by Tuned In Grading is guaranteed.
In the event the Purchaser disagrees with a grade assigned or questions the authenticity of a vinyl record that has been graded and encapsulated, the Purchaser may request a review to re-examine the vinyl record at the Purchaser’s shipping and re-encapsulation expense. If the grade during the review process produces a lower grade than originally assigned, Tuned In Grading will agree to 1 of the following:
1. Tuned In Grading will pay the Purchaser the difference in Fair Market Value between the two grades, the value of which is to be determined at the sole discretion of Tuned In Grading.
2. Tuned In Grading will pay the Purchaser Fair Market Value for the vinyl record in question at the original grade, the the value of which is to be determined at the sole discretion of Tuned In Grading. In this case, the vinyl record will then become the property of Tuned In Grading.
The Tuned In Grading Guarantee does not apply to any of the following:
1. The Tuned In Grading Guarantee does not apply to the original submitter or submitter’s family, agents, affiliates or employees. The original submitter can however request a review at the submitter’s expense. Please CONTACT US if you are a submitter and would like to request a review.
2. A Tuned In Grading graded and encapsulated vinyl record that has been removed from its case.
3. A Tuned In Grading graded and encapsulated vinyl record that shows evidence of tampering.
4. A Tuned In Grading graded and encapsulated vinyl record that contains clerical errors. In the event a vinyl record has an error, Tuned In Grading will re-grade and re-encapsulate the vinyl record at Tuned In Grading’s expense.
5. A Tuned In Grading graded and encapsulated vinyl record that has been subject to environmental damage, including but no limited to fire, flooding and water damage and encapsulated records that are stored improperly, such as in direct sunlight, excessive heat or humidity.
All claims made are done within the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas.